Free Expert Tree Pruning and Maintenance Advice
We offer free, no obligation advice and quotes in Wellington. We can give best practice advice on how to prune, maintain and manage your trees and shrubs, always looking at how to keep them at their healthiest and best, keep your property looking at it’s best, getting more light into your house and reducing your overall cost of pruning and maintenance.
By giving advice that puts the health of your trees first, we ensure that you and your trees thrive. If you want an improved view, to enjoy the shade under a beautiful tree in the summer or to let in more light, we’ll advise how to maintain your trees and shrubs so they stay healthy and give you the result you desire.
Tree pruning and management
Pruning trees and shrubs keeps them healthy and vital for their entire life cycle. Our main objective is to keep your trees and shrubs healthy.
Trees and shrubs that are growing in an urban environment create unique management problems because we have a natural organism forced into an unnatural setting, so we must resort to unnatural methods to manage its growth.
The services that we provide during the life of your tree include:
- Fruit tree pruning
- Tree form pruning
- Tree canopy thinning – improving available light
- Tree height reduction – not the same as slashing the top off to get a clearer view
- Deadwooding – important for health and safety with larger trees, as well as from an aesthetic point of view
- Tree & shrub size management – “You can’t make a big tree small but you can keep a small tree small” – regular ongoing maintenance and pruning can prevent your trees and shrubs getting too big for their location
- Tree canopy raising – by removing the longest branches at the base of the tree we can let in more light and improve your view
- Storm damage – broken, storm damaged branches can be difficult to remove but our team can handle just about anything
- Hedge Pruning – a difficult job for some but no trouble for us
Contact us today if you have trees that need maintenance and we’ll provide you with a science based assessment of your trees and the potential risk they may pose to you or your environment.
Sometimes trees out grow their environment and the only option is to remove them. Ask us about tree removal.
Contact the Tree Report Company to identify hazards, risks and future issues with trees on your property.